Welcome to the Consignors' Area
We are so excited that you are participating in our first sale. We pray it will be an easy way for you to clean out your closets, make some money, and perhaps find some good deals of your own!
Consignor Check List
- Gather items to sell-- handbags, clothing, jewelry, accessories, jeans, shoes, etc. We are accepting designer items and high-end items. Visit our Brands page for a helpful list.
- Complete an Item Inventory List. We must have you complete this list prior to drop-off so that we each know what you have put into the sale. This works as a protection for you as well as us. Click here to print this list.
- Prepare your items for the sale. Make sure to hang all of your items such as clothing. Hang clothing so that the hanger makes the "?" shape. Attach tag to the right side of the garment (as you are facing it) so that the tag will be easily accessible when hanging on the rack. Clean all handbags and jewelry. Basically, make your items presentable to be sold.
- *Tag your items (optional). Some of you will want to tag and price your own items prior to drop-off. For others-- this is a new step and we will assist you with tagging at your appointed drop-off time. If you would like to go ahead and tag your items, email us, and we will send you tag files to use at the sale.
- Come to your scheduled Drop-Off time. We will be accepting items on Monday and Tuesday, April 20-21st. If you have forgotten your drop-off time, email us, and we will confirm you appointed time.
- Come shop the VIP Event. As a consignor, you are invited to attend our exclusive presale VIP Event on Thursday night, April 23rd from 6-9pm. Enjoy champagne and light refreshments and participate in the best shopping! We will email you the address and gate code prior to the event.
- Come pick up your items-- and your check! We will have any of your remaining items as well as a check for what you sold ready for pick up on Saturday afternoon from 2-6pm.